Campus Safety Classes
In addition to basic self-defense, this class focuses on threats faced by young adults in a campus environment.
- Adapting to new surroundings
- Stalking, Date Rape
- Social Issues, Facebook, Texting
- Drug/Alcohol Issues, i.e. Rohypnol, Adderall, Smart Pills
- Safety on and off campus; Basic self-defense moves, OC Pepper Foam use as an excellent tool
- Dorm/Apartment Safety
- And Much More!
- This course is appropriate for ANYONE who wishes to better learn how to protect oneself.
A question and answer session with Dan Starks will allow you to address specific issues pertinent to you, including any fears relative to campus safety.
Call to make reservations for all classes!