- This event has passed.
Campus Safety and Awareness Class: 2019-09-14
September 14, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm$140
The cost of the course includes $85 worth of self-defense products.
(OC Pepper Foam and Spike Key Chain)
The course includes hands on training with break-away move in addition to training how to defend one’s self with OC Pepper Foam. An inert training unit, in addition to a live unit, is include in the price as well as a spike key chain. Students will be trained on the use of these tools as well as the legal use of force in self-defense. The live unit comes with a lifetime free replacement policy if used to protect against man or beast. Dan Starks has taught this program to many folks over the years.
In addition to basic self-defense, this class focuses on threats faced by young adults in a campus environment.
- Adapting to new surroundings
- Stalking, Date Rape
- Social Issues, Facebook, Texting
- Drug/Alcohol Issues, i.e. Rohypnol, Adderall, Smart Pills
- Safety on and off campus; Basic self-defense moves, OC Pepper Foam use as an excellent tool
- Dorm/Apartment Safety
- And Much More!
This course is appropriate for ANYONE who wishes to better learn how to protect oneself.
- Why do people become victims?
- What you can do to decrease your chances of being a victim.
- A look at Law Enforcement and their role in protecting you.
- Practical tools for self-defense
- Adapting thoughts and techniques to deal with crime in the 21st century.
- Every day due diligence
- What you need to do if you are a victim and more.
- A question and answer session with Dan Starks will allow you to address specific issues pertinent to you, including any fears relative to campus safety.
If you are unable to attend the class on the date you select, we will be happy to transfer your funds to another scheduled date that meets your needs. Money is not refundable and only transferable to another date.